1.what hair colors can you supply? We have our own color ring including 40 single colors,in addition,highlight color,mixed color,T color are all ok.
2. what hair type can you supply? Indian Remy and Virgin,Chinese Remy and Virgin,Malaysian Virgin, Mongolian Virgin, Brazilian Virgin, European Virgin etc.
3. what texture can you supply?Silky straight,yaki,body wave,deep wave,loose curl,jheri curl,etc are all ok,also we can replicate pictures which you like
4. what lace color can you supply? a. Transparent b. Black c .Light Brown d. Medium Brown e .Dark Brown d. others
5. can you replicate pictures or sample?Yes, but we are not sure of the 100% same texture due to all hand working.
6. how to order your stock full lace wigs?You can choose items from our stock lace wigs list, then we will give you the total cost, after payment we can ship to you immediately.
7. how can I know it looks like before order?We can take some photos for you,also you can view it by Video Chat,it’s more directly.
8. can I receive your regular stock lace wigs list?Of course, we can send our update stock list to our regular customers in time; We also update the stock list on our website frequently, welcome to visit it from time to time.
9.Can you point out the difference between Lace Front Wigs and Full Lace Wigs?Lace Front Wigs extend a small piece of nylon mesh about 1 inch outward from the front of the unit, and at the same time Full Lace Wigs around the base unit.
10.What are lace front wigs and full lace wigs?lace wig, full lace wig or front lace wig is a hairpiece, hair system or human hair wig that is crafted with the illusion of hair growing directly from your scalp. They are made with various types of bases. We refer to these bases as lace wig caps or lace wig bases. One type of lace wig base is called, "lace", hence the name lace wig, full lace wig or front lace wig. A full lace wig is made where it can be parted all throughout the hair system. The illusion of hair growing from your scalp occurs in all areas of the wig. These are the most popular. A front lace wig is made with the illusion of hair growing from your scalp but only in the front of the lace wig.
11. What’s Virgin Hair?It’s hair from a single donor (one person) and is unprocessed. It has never been chemically treated or altered.
12. What’s Baby Hair?Body Hair is a few shorter strands of hair added around the edges of the wig to help the hairline appear more natural.
13. What is the life length of my lace wig? The life length of your lace wig depends on how often your wig is worn and how you care for your lace wig. When great care is taken while putting it on, wearing it and taking it off then the life length of your lace wig will increase. On average, full lace wigs and lace front wigs will last six months to one year or longer.
14. Can I use a curling iron on my lace wig? Yes! All of our items (lace wigs, lace front wigs, and full lace wigs, etc.) are 100% human hair. Additionally, we use the best human hair available, Remy hair. You can use your normal styling tools (crimpers, curling irons, flat irons, hot rollers, etc.) to achieve various hairstyles to suite your fashion needs. Please remember that with all human hair, excessive heat may damage the natural cuticle.
15. May I exercise, play sports and swim while wearing a lace front wig, full lace wig, thin skin wig or hairpiece? Of course! More people around you than you suspect wear some form of hairpiece. The only concern is the type of adhesive you select while participating in your active lifestyle.
16. What is hair density and how do I choose which one is right for me?Hair density is simply how many hairs are added to your hair system base. In earlier years, high density was necessary because the base materials were usually made of thicker materials and would be easily exposed if hair density were low.More recently, with the advance of thinner base materials such as lace and thin skin, low density tends to look more natural especially with the see through look along the hairlines. You can chose different hair density in different areas of the base.We generally recommend light density at the hairline and crown gradually increasing to medium density then medium density throughout the lace wig (blended well).